|We welcome you to our Bozeman, MT dental office and look forward to serving you and your family! We have compiled some information below about policies and procedures in our office.
Patients are seen by appointment only. We make every effort to be on time for our patients, and we ask the same courtesy from your family. If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately, giving a minimum of 48 hours notice to avoid any missed appointment fees. We realize that unexpected illnesses and emergencies may occur, but we ask for your assistance in this regard.
Our office strives to schedule appointments at your convenience and when time is available.
Insurance & Patient Co-payments
If you have insurance we will help you determine the coverage you have available. In order to best assist you, it is important that you submit your dental and/or medical insurance information to us with your New Patient Paperwork a minimum of two business days prior to your scheduled appointment. This allows us time to contact your insurance company and obtain a breakdown of the benefits your employer or you have purchased from the company. In addition, you will want to bring a dental benefit book that your carrier should be able to provide. Our business team will be happy to help you understand your policy.
Should you be diagnosed with treatment services, we will be able to provide you with a detailed plan which will give you an estimate of how much your insurance company may pay for each procedure, as well as the portion you will be expected to pay at the time of service.
Professional care is provided to you, our patient family, and not to an insurance company. The insurance company is responsible only to the patient as a benefit from the employer or individual plan purchase, and the patient is responsible to the doctor. We will assist you in every way we can in the filing of your dental or medical claim and handling of insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
In an effort to reduce the cost to you, the patient, while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established the financial policy as follows:
• Payment of any account balance is due in full within 20 days of statement date.
• We gladly accept Visa, Discover, American Express, or MasterCard payments.
• Payment plans are available through www.CareCredit.com
Dental Services Available
At Summit Dental we offer all aspects of general dentistry including:
• After hours emergency dental care
• Athletic mouth guard fabrication
• Comprehensive dental exams
• Comprehensive family dental treatment
• Crown and bridge restorations
• Dental cleanings
• Digital x-rays
• Emergency dental services
• Extractions, including wisdom teeth
• Implant retained dentures
• Implant restorations
• Intraoral camera
• Limited and comprehensive gum treatments
• Limited orthodontic tooth movement
• Nitrous oxide
• Oral hygiene maintenance
• Paperless charting
• Partial and full dentures
• Pediatric crowns and space maintainers
• Preventative education
• Root canals
• Sleep apnea: we can consult your physician to see if you are a candidate for an oral sleep apnea appliance
• TMJ/TMD treatment
• Tooth colored restoration
• Treatment of teeth grinding or bruxing